Coronamaatregelen in de Boesdaalhoeve - 01/01/2022
- If you are ill or feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Anyone visiting de Boesdaalhoeve will once again be required to wear a face mask (> 6 years old) in all areas of the building.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly, either with soap and water or using the hand sanitisers, which are available at the entrance to the centre and in all our rooms.
- The CST (Covid Safe Ticket) is required for any performance or activity.
- Important note for people using our (meeting) rooms: they have to be ventilated during activities by opening the doors and windows as much as possible. Take enough breaks.
- ever exceed the maximum authorised capacity of a meeting room.
- Our auditorium's mechanical ventilation system can supply the hall with 100% fresh air to ensure a safe indoor air quality.
- De Boesdaalhoeve has developed and is implementing a ‘ventilation action plan’.
The CST (Covid Safe Ticket) is required for any show or activity.
Who Needs a CST?
Anyone over the age of 12 must show the CST.
Children under the age of 12 are allowed to enter the event without additional control.
What do you need to attend a show?
- A Covid Save Ticket (CST). You can bring your CST using the COVIDsafe app, or printed out or as a downloaded pdf.
- A valid ticket for the performance.
- Your identity card or other proof of identity.
How is the CST checked?
- Please have all the relevant documents ready so that the entry checking procedures can run smoothly.
- We will scan your CST for verification purposes only and will not share or keep any data.
- Please arrive in time to allow for the additional entry checking procedures.
How do I apply for my Covid Safe Ticket?
- You can request your CST digitally in the CovidSafeBE app (the mobile app that you can download from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone) or by logging on to websites such as Mijn Burgerprofiel, mijngezondheid.be or MyHealthViewer.
- If you do not have a smartphone or computer, you can obtain a paper version of your CST by logging on to Mijn Gezondheid, Mijn Burgerprofiel or by calling 078 78 78 50. Your Covid Safe Ticket will then be sent by post. Count on a waiting time of 1 week.
- Non-Belgian visitors must be able to produce the European Digital Green Certificate.
Who is eligible for a Covid Safe Ticket?
Anyone over 12 years of age may apply for a CST. Children under 12 may enter the event without any additional checks.
You will be issued with a valid Covid Safe Ticket in one of the following situations:
- You have a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks;
- You have a certificate of recovery (to prove that you have recovered from Covid-19) no more than 6 months old;
- You have had a PCR test with a negative result – valid on the day of the test plus 2 days;
- You have had a rapid antigen test performed by medically trained personnel, with a negative result – valid on the day of the test plus 1 day.
The cost of a CST
The CST is free of charge. However, there is a charge for the test prior to the test certificate.
NB: GC de Boesdaahoeve does not provide tests for visitors. If you would like to be tested beforehand, see here for further information (including details about where you can get tested).
Do I still need to wear a face mask when using the CST?
It is required to wear a face mask, even when you're seated..